San Diego Bankruptcy Litigation Attorney
Bankruptcy filings can lead to disputes that require litigation to resolve. San Diego bankruptcy litigation attorney D.J. Rausa works hard to help clients avoid litigation, but is always willing to fight for their rights to make a financial fresh start. D.J. Rausa is an experienced bankruptcy litigator who has handled many disputes in court and through negotiation.
Contact us at (619)295-3322 to discuss your situation.
Examples of Bankruptcy Disputes
Bankruptcy litigation lawyer Rausa has successfully represented clients in disputes involving:
- Bankruptcy appeals
- Problem bankruptcies
- Disputes over payment plans
- A debtor being sued by a creditor after discharge
- An individual being brought into bankruptcy proceedings unwillingly
- Anyone affected by Chapter 7 bankruptcy due to non-receipt of preferential payments
- Debtors sued by bankruptcy trustees for the denial of the discharge
- Objections to the allowance of creditor claims
- Real estate/foreclosures
- Income taxes/IRS/California state tax
- Student loans/vehicle repossession
- Domestic support obligations
D.J. Rausa, has been appearing in court and at the negotiating table for over 20 years as a bankruptcy litigation attorney in San Diego. Contact him for representation in the San Diego area by calling toll free at (619)295-3322.
Free initial consultation * Available 24 hours a day * Evening and weekend appointments possible